Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Cover all skin, at a minimum wear long sleeves, safety glasses or goggles and gloves.
- Make sure you are working in a well-ventilated area and that you read ALL instructions carefully before use.
- Make sure the can has been stored properly and is at the right temperature. (consult can label)
- GREAT STUFF™ is not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds; this improper use of the product could result in the accumulation of flammable vapors and/or uncured material. Failure to follow the warnings and instructions provided with the product, and/or all applicable rules and regulations, can result in injury or death.
- Shake the can vigorously for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- Screw the threaded end of the straw assembly securely onto the valve.
- Practice using the foam on newspaper.
- Insert tip into gap and dispense slowly. Do not force it from the can.
- Fill openings approximately 50% full; the foam will expand to fill the space. Overfilling can buckle materials. If required, mist foam with spray water bottle to speed curing
- Foam is tack-free in 5 -15 minutes, trims in one hour and cures in 8 hours.1
- Cured foam can be trimmed, shaped, sanded, painted or stained. To trim, use a sharp knife or serrated blade.
- The can is good for one-time use only, so plan your projects accordingly. After 2 hours without use, the can will seal shut and can’t be reused.
- Now it’s time to clean up and dispose of empty can(s) properly. Empty cans can be recycled and non-empty cans should be handled according to your local regulations
1*70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
Find out more about GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket for your building needs.