THE BIG GAP ERASER
When you find a gap or crack that’s a real monster, GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler is the stuff. GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler Insulating Foam Sealant is a ready-to-use, expanding polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 3 inches.
Here's what makes GREAT STUFF™ Big Gap Filler great:
- Forms a long lasting, weather-tight seal to reduce drafts for greater comfort and lower energy bills
- Adheres to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Has elasticity that allows for movement and shifting within a structure
- Interior/exterior use.
It's easy to use because it's:
- All-direction dispensing.
- Tack-free in 5–15 minutes.1
- Rigid after it cures and can be trimmed in 60 minutes.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Cream-colored — so you can see it.
- UL Classified.
- Available in 12, 16 and 20-oz. cans.
1Skin of cured foam can discolor if exposed to natural light. Paint or coat foam for best results.
2 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ BIG GAP FILLER
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ BIG GAP FILLER
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ products should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.