IMPEDES THE SPREAD OF FLAMES AND SMOKE
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock is specially formulated to impede the spread of flames and smoke through service penetrations – helping to slow the spread of these destructive elements during a fire.
Here's what makes GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock great:
- Impedes the spread fire and smoke1
- Bright orange in color for easy code identification
- UL Classified
- ICC-ES Evaluated ESR-1961
- Seals electrical wires running through wall studs.
- Creates an airtight, water-resistant seal.
- Closes gaps and cracks, increasing the comfort and energy efficiency of your home.
It's easy to use because it's:
- All-direction dispensing.
- Tack-free in 5-15 minutes, trims in one hour2
- Rigid after 8 hours of curing.
- Adheres to most building materials.
1Intended for use in residential application to maintain the continuity of an approved fire block material. Not to be used in firestop applications.
270 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ FIREBLOCK
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ FIREBLOCK
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ products should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.