IMPEDES THE SPREAD OF FLAMES AND SMOKE
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock is specially formulated to impede the spread of flames and smoke through service penetrations – helping to slow the spread of these destructive elements during a fire.
Here's what makes GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock great:
- Impedes the spread fire and smoke1
- Bright orange in color for easy code identification
- UL Classified
- ICC-ES Evaluated ESR-1961
- Seals electrical wires running through wall studs.
- Creates an airtight, water-resistant seal.
- Closes gaps and cracks, increasing the comfort and energy efficiency of your home.
It's easy to use because it's:
- All-direction dispensing.
- Tack-free in 5-15 minutes, trims in one hour2
- Rigid after 8 hours of curing.
- Adheres to most building materials.
170 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
2Intended for use in residential application to maintain the continuity of an approved fire block material.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ FIREBLOCK
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ FIREBLOCK
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ products should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.