THE GAP AND CRACK ATTACKER
Reduce drafts and save energy with GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks Insulating Foam Sealant. This ready-to-use polyurethane insulating foam sealant expands to take the shape of gaps, creating a long-lasting, airtight and water-resistant seal. It is a simple, cost-effective solution to improve energy efficiency.
Here's what makes GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks great:
- Expands to fill, seal, and insulate gaps up to 1” (25mm).
- Forms a long-lasting, airtight, weather-resistant seal
- Helps keep insects, moisture/condensation and allergens out
- Adheres to most construction materials
- Interior/exterior use1
Easy to finish up:
- Tack-free in 5-15 minutes2; trims in one hour
- Foam elasticity allows movement and shifting within a structure.
- Cream colored so you can see where it is
- Paint, stain or sand it
- UL classified
1Skin of cured foam can discolor if exposed to natural light. Paint or coat foam for best results.
2 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ GAPS & CRACKS
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ GAPS & CRACKS
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ products should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.