THE GAP AND CRACK ATTACKER
All of those gaps and cracks in the average home are letting heat and conditioned air leak out and unwanted air sneak in. Create greater comfort by sealing those openings with a heavy-duty, fire-blocking version of GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks.
This insulating spray foam sealant:
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places.
- Comes in a can that’s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste (cans of straw-applied Gaps & Cracks can be used one time only).
- Sprays right into gaps and cracks up to 3" (25 mm) in diameter.
- Is a Fireblock sealant.
- Expands to fill the shape of the gap and crack and adheres to wood, vinyl, metal surfaces and other building materials.
- Forms a long lasting, airtight, water-resistant seal.
- Helps keep out moisture/condensation and allergens.
- Allows movement and shifting within a structure.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
It's easy to use because:
- It dries rigid and is tack-free within 3-10 minutes. 1
- You can scrape away any excess after 8 hours.
- It's orange colored for easy recognition.
- You can paint, stain or sand it.
- It's UL Classified.
170 ± 5 °F and 50 ± 5 %RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS INFORMATION SHEET
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
GREAT STUFF PRO™ SERIES BROCHURE
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS SALES SHEET (FRENCH)
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET (FRENCH)
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS INSTALLATION SHEET (FRENCH)
GREAT STUFF PRO™ GAPS & CRACKS BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
ICC-ES Legacy NER-645. ASTM E331, ASTM
E547, ASTM C1620 and complies with AAMA 812-04 and ABAA standards for
air leakage per ASTM E283. UL Classified
as a sealant. See CCMC 13074-R.
Select your GREAT STUFF
We offer a choice of four dispensing guns for applying GREAT STUFF PRO™ products for bead size control and precise placement.
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks
Read all instructions and safe handling
information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ product should not to be
used for filling closed cavities or voids
such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
Find out more about GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket for your building needs.