THE BUG AND PEST EVICTOR
Bugs and critters don’t have the right to live in any home rent-free. Send them away with GREAT STUFF PRO™ Pestblock, created to block points of entry caused by gaps and cracks.
This insulating foam sealant:
- Seals openings up to 3" (75 mm) in size.
- Forms a long-lasting, water-resistant and airtight seal.
- Contains no pesticides.
- Bonds with most building materials.
- Goes on with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard to-reach places.
- Comes in a can that's reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste (cans of straw-applied Pestblock can be used one time only).
- Also keeps good air in and unwanted air out for greater energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
It's easy to use because it’s:
- Tack-free in 3-10 minutes.1
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Easy to clean up uncured foam with GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gun Cleaner.
- UL Classified.
- CCMC 13074-L
1 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
Select your GREAT STUFF PRO™ dispensing gun.
We offer a choice of four dispensing guns for applying GREAT STUFF PRO™ products for bead size control and precise placement.
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF PRO™ PESTBLOCK
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ productz should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
Ready to go shopping?
Find out more about GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket for your building needs.