THE FRAME FILLER
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Window & Door is specifically formulated to seal gaps between window and door frames and their rough openings. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
This low-pressure, flexible polyurethane foam sealant:
- Is applied with a foam-dispensing gun for greater precision and access to hard-to-reach places.
- Comes in a can that’s reusable for up to 30 days, minimizing waste
- Expands just enough to seal gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when applied appropriately.
- Bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames.
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can lower energy bills.
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions.
- 16-18 windows (20 oz gun version)*
- Repels and deflects water.
It’s easy to use because it’s:
- Soft, pliable , easy to stuff back into gap without trimming
- Tack-free in 3-10 minutes. 1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes.
- Flexible after it cures.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Yellow-colored so you can see it.
- UL Classified.
- Available in 20-oz. straw and 20-oz. gun applied cans.
170 ± 5 °F and 50 ± 5 %RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch
length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of
*U.S. ONLY - Based on Average-sized windows (36” x 60” , gap 3/8” wide and 1” deep)
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF PRO™ WINDOW & DOOR INSULATING FOAM
GREAT STUFF PRO™ WINDOW & DOOR BUILDING CODE COMPLIANCE
ICC-ES Legacy NER-645. Conforms to AAMA
812-04 pressure-build @ 0.08 psi, ABAA standards for air leakage per
ASTM 283,ASTM E331, ASTM E547,
ASTM C1620. UL Classified as a sealant. See CCMC 13074-R.
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ WINDOW
Read all instructions and safe
handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ product should not
to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such
as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU READY TO START?
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Window & Door works in multiple
Ready to go shopping?
Find out more about GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket for your building needs.