THE FRAME FILLER
Even if you performed the world’s greatest door or window installation, there will be gaps around the frame. We’ve got the easy, affordable way to seal those gaps — GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
This low-pressure formulation foam:
- Expands just enough to fill gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when properly applied.
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk.
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can help lower energy bills.
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions.
- Fills an average of four to six residential windows (36" x 60", a 3/8" gap, 1" deep) with a single 12-oz. can.
- Repels and deflects water.
It's easy to use because it's:
- Soft, pliable and can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming if you overfill.
- Tack-free in 5–15 minutes. 1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes.
- All-direction dispensing.
- Flexible after it cures.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Yellow-colored — so you can see it.
- UL Classified.
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- Available in 12 and 16-oz. cans.
1 70 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ WINDOW & DOOR INSULATING FOAM
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ WINDOW & DOOR
Read all instructions and safe handling
information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ product should not to be
used for filling closed cavities or voids
such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
WHAT PROJECT DO YOU WANT TO START?
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door works in a
broad range of applications.
Ready to go shopping?
Find out more about GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gasket for your building needs.