THE FRAME FILLER
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door quickly and cleanly fills, seals and insulates around windows and doors and their rough openings.
This minimal-expanding polyurethane foam with low-pressure build can help lower energy bills by forming a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal between a window or door frame and its rough opening.
Here's what makes GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door great:
- Soft & flexible, won't bow window frames
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions
- Fills an average of four to six residential windows (36" x 60", a 3/8" gap, 1" deep) with a single 12-oz. can
- Repels and deflects water
It's easy to use because it's:
- Soft, pliable and can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming if you overfill
- Tack-free in 5–15 minutes1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes
- All-direction dispensing
- Flexible after it cures
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Yellow-colored – so you can see it
- UL Classified
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- Available in 12 and 16-oz. cans
170 ± 5°F and 50 ± 5 % RH, 1 inch bead diameter, 6 inch length. Cure rate is dependent on temperature, humidity, and size of foam bead.
DOWN TO THE DETAILS OF GREAT STUFF™ WINDOW & DOOR
HOW TO USE GREAT STUFF™ WINDOW & DOOR
Read all instructions and safe handling information before you start. GREAT STUFF™ products should not to be used for filling closed cavities or voids such as behind walls and under tub surrounds.
GREAT STUFF™ INSULATING FOAM SEALANTS SAFE HANDLING
For warnings and precautions, disposal information and more, download GREAT STUFF™ Consumer Safety Information or view our safe handling videos.
WHAT PROJECT DO YOU WANT TO START?
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door works in a broad range of applications.
GREAT just got GREATER!
Ready to go shopping?
See where you can buy GREAT STUFF™ and GREAT STUFF PRO™ in your neighborhood.